Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just Fine.

Emily. Greene. I adore you.



Emily Greene has quickly become one of my closest friends. She is a magical soul with an abundance of specialness, and I am so glad she's in my life! :)

However, more than just an amazing ally and a fantastic human being; Emily is an extraordinary musician and writer of songs. Her lyrics are powerful and relatable, and the hugeness of her heart shines, and amazes me still; thus I MUST share her with all of you. Everyone deserves a healthy dose of Emily Greene.

This new video for “Just Fine” showcases the Emily that I know and love (only in real life she’s in color) and the Emily that you should get familiar with. Here’s "Just Fine" (filmed and edited by Noah Lagin), a stunning visual for a hopeful set of words...

Emily Greene - Just Fine from Emily Greene on Vimeo.



Want more Emily? Click "more Emily." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment