Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Animal.

Okay, I promise to make you all even more smitten in 2011. I slacked towards the end of '10, I know this... but duty called and now I'M BACK! ;)

I'm going to start 2011 off right with an awesome cover of Miike Snow's Animal (you know me and covers), magically performed by Jessie Payo and Parker Ainsworth. There's something so special about pure voices and a single instrument. ♥



Jessie's awesome, check more of her stuff out here.

Parker; however, is even better than awesome. I heard him perform about a month ago, completely by accident when I showed up early to see a friend play at Rockwood Music Hall. I walked in while he was already on and was instantly taken by the beautiful voice I heard before me. Once I unbundled myself from my winter gear and said hello to my friends who made it there before me, I noticed that not only was his voice beautiful but his face wasn't half bad either. I ended up tweeting about him as we left the venue (because, what kind of social media maven would I be if I didn't) saying, "Where did @ParkerAinsworth come from!" To which he responded "TX but now I live in CA." Hahaha, adorable. Ohhhhh rhetorical questions, and also... here's my number. Ugh, I didn't really say that, but I should've. Damn. ;)

Become smitten. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment