Monday, December 6, 2010

That's How it Felt.

This time of year I am super thankful. Thankful for my friends, thankful for music, thankful for my musical friends...

This post is dedicated to one friend in particular, my one and only Partner in Crime for bringing Apollo Run into my life!

Two years ago, Sarah told me to meet her at The Bitter End to see this guy she liked and to watch his band perform. The singer in the band was so much more than that - he was a F&%$ING ROCKSTAR. He went back and forth from the keys to the trumpet to dancing around the stage and beyond... He was ridiculously awesome and we were all hypnotized.

Fast forward to December 2010 and Sarah and John are madly in love, Sarah and Mindee are serious troublemakers and Apollo Run is filling up venues where standing room only is no longer an option. John, Graham and Jeff are phenomenally gifted musicians who never fail to surprise and delight every new friend I bring to their shows. These guys were born to perform and their live show is a MUST SEE if you ever get the opportunity. If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself:



Become Smitten. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I'm flattered and reminded of the beginning and the other goodness. Love you PIC!

    ReplyDelete