Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brendan's #2.

BJ's new album dropped today!!! His sophomore effort is much more than that - it's an amazing addition to any music lover's collection. I'm going to be as bold to say that it's better than his debut album and I truly mean that.

I just got home and it's late, but I had to purchase it right away! At first listen - my favorite track is "Nothing for Granted;" when I heard this song live for the first time, I was freaking out in my seat! Sooooo good! ...And hearing it again right now, I remember the feeling well.

I sound like a silly little schoolgirl with a crazy musician crush (a la "The Beatles"), but I clearly do not care. Don't judge. Brendan does this to me. I love a man that can play the piano and sound like a dream...

Hahaha...oh man! Goodnight!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment