Sunday, June 27, 2010

Findlay Brown's Separated By The Sea VS. Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series

I'll admit it - I'm a Twilight fan. ♥ While reading the series, I played this one CD on repeat... Literally because, well, the songs just fit the tone of the story. I thought about emailing Stephenie Meyer and telling her about the uncanny way that Findlay Brown just "fit" her stories of vampires and werewolves and the humans that loved them, but I never did get around to that.

Maybe, she'll stumble across this here ol' blog and take my advice. One day.

If you're a fan of Twilight, get this album and listen while you re-read (you know you do it). If you're a fan of Findlay Brown, buy the books and read while this plays in the background.

It's perfect.



PS: Team Edward. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment