Sunday, June 27, 2010

Become Smitten. ♥

I have always been a fan of Brendan James. I stumbled across his myspace profile way back in 2006 and fell in love with that voice. When I moved to New York in the Summer of 2007; I figured "why not" go to one of his shows. My best friend and I went to see him at The Living Room and we were sold. We went to every show we could until we felt like crazy, obsessed fans; so we strategically missed a couple here and there.

He moved out to LA last year - it's all over his website, I don't stalk (much) - so we don't get to see him perform as often anymore; but when he does come to town, we always try to go. He's a ridiculous singer/songwriter/musician that I constantly play on repeat.


Get to know Brendan. Become smitten. ♥

Click here to find him on the FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment